In the time it takes you to read this job description our low earth orbit nanosatellites would have passed overhead at least three times traveling at around Mach 20. Onboard the satellites are collecting and downloading radio signals from over 80 thousand vessels that are moving 90% of the world's cargo around the globe.
The Maritime team at Spire is focused on taking that data and impacting the world in positive ways.
To expand the capabilities of our marketing team, we are looking for someone to drive strategy and execution from lead generation to sales handoff. This person will work closely with our maritime go-to-market team to improve marketing processes and help accelerate the growth of the business.
Responsibilities of your role:
- The primary objective is to grow the Spire Sense Maritime business
- Manage our entire marketing tech stack along with any integrations (BASE CRM, Autopilot, Segment, Intercom, and more)
- Support our digital marketing team through appropriate strategy, attribution models, and funnel optimizations to exceed targets.
- Identify and implement analytics to support team objectives.
- Own lead scoring, lead lifecycle management, pipeline forecasting, and campaign management.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI on existing marketing programs.
- Make recommendations to improve our marketing efforts.
- Drive and automate innovative marketing processes to enable business growth.
- Work closely with the product and sales teams to identify pipeline growth opportunities
Qualifications / Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing or marketing operations.
- Experience supporting and scaling demand gen/marketing programs.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, changing environment and willing to take initiative.