At Dishcraft Robotics, our mission is to build things that matter. We are a venture-backed Bay Area start-up that is revolutionizing commercial kitchens with robotics, computer vision, machine learning, and innovative mechanical design. Come join our talented team of technologists and business people as we create advanced machines in an industry that touches everyone. At Dishcraft Robotics, first and foremost, we value people, intellectual engagement and transparent communication.
Dishcraft Robotics is looking for an outstanding Office Manager to run the daily operations of our San Carlos office, just a short walk from Caltrain. Our Office Manager will wear multiple hats. In addition to managing the day-to-day functions of the office, you will play a critical role championing company culture. This position has a strong operational focus with significant involvement in facilities management and procurement. This role could be a stepping stone to a dedicated facilities manager or dedicated purchasing agent as Dishcraft expands.
About the Role:
- Manage all aspects of the daily functions of the office.
- Maintain a safe, well-organized, well-stocked work environment, and serve as the trusted go-to person for office-related questions and needs.
- Bring order to the office by ensuring cleanliness and order in all areas.
- Create new processes that have the administrative operational aspects of the office in top-notch shape and streamline the efficiency (i.e. ordering supplies, meals, managing requests).
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers.
- Assist engineers with the procurement of parts (place RFQs, POs, manage credit cards)
- Manage facilities such as key fobs, alarm systems, data connections, parking, space planning, and landlord relationships. Keep facilities in a state of good repair by managing contractors and internal repair people.
- Be a champion of Dishcraft’s distinctive company culture.
- Enthusiastically welcome visitors to the office and help them during their stay.
- Organize functions and events, both on-site and off-site.
- Order catered lunches for the office as needed. .
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years working in an office environment as a startup Office Manager.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work with a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage and maintain sensitive information and documentation the strictest of confidence.
- Highly collaborative and team oriented in your working approach.
- Stellar written and verbal communication.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Apps.
- Strong orientation toward employee & team service & support.
- Experience working with and managing vendors and contractors.