Full Stack Web Software Engineer at Simbe
San Francisco, CA, US
As a Full Stack Web Software Engineer at Simbe Robotics you will be part of a talented team developing retail analytics and insight tools for our Tally solution. These tools provide retailer users unparalleled insights about the state of their store while assisting them to maximize overall performance.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing an easy to use, data driven, role-based web application that supports multiple retail stakeholders across both web and mobile experiences. This role includes working closely with members of our product management, user experience design, and engineering teams.
- Design of the overall architecture and data model of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Implementation of beautiful user interfaces for our data/image browsing and charting/analytics tools
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Implementation automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Contribution to discussions about full-stack development
- Experience with agile development or continuous delivery
- Experience using MVC frameworks (e.g. Django, AngularJS, etc).
- Strong experience creating data-driven applications using databases (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop), websockets, JSON, REST APIs, etc
- Well versed in Source Control systems like Git or SVN
- Knowledge of Python, Linux
- Experience taking an application concept from start to implementation, including design, development, deployment, and support
- Understands and can develop towards internationalization and localization requirements
- Excellent visual and verbal communication skills
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.