Swift Navigation, Inc. was founded in 2012 to make GPS positioning technology more accurate and affordable. Its GPS and GNSS positioning products are available a fraction of the price of the competition and deliver 100 times better accuracy than the GPS in a cell phone. Swift Navigation’s technology benefits a multitude of industries and applications—including autonomous vehicles, drones, precision agriculture, robotics, surveying and space. With its innovation and technology honored byInc.’s 2016 and Forbes 2017 30 Under 30 lists, Swift Navigation is enabling a world where fields farm themselves, drones fly safely and autonomous transportation can take you home. Swift Navigation provides an end-to-end GNSS solution with a line of Piksi® Multi and Duro® receivers and Skylark™ Cloud Corrections Service. Learn more online at swiftnav.com.
The EU & UK Sales Manager will be responsible for sales of the Swift GNSS Hardware products, and of equal priority, Skylark cloud corrections service throughout the region. This will involve promoting Swift Navigation and our products at conferences, trade shows, customer demonstrations and visits. Sales focus includes traditional OEM markets such as Industrial (Agricultural, Machine Control, Construction, Groundskeeping and Machine Control) UAV, Robo Taxi, and other autonomous & semi-autonomous applications. The Skylark service can be offered to customers using RTCM V.3 correction protocol. He/she will educate, manage, and support OEM customers throughout the region. New business development and sales is required in addition to managing existing accounts. Focus on strategic or enterprise level customers is required. The EU & UK Sales Manager will report directly to the Director of Sales.
The successful candidate will influence company decisions regarding products, roadmap, and features to help drive and win continued business in this region. Responsibilities include the business strategy proposition as well as for the achievement of the sales goals for the assigned region. The right individual will be skilled in Account Management, Business Development, Negotiations, International Business and Customer Relationship Management systems.
He/she will possess:
- Technical Degree or significant experience in the sales of positioning services and or precision GNSS receivers/systems
- Proven experience in similar roles
- Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus
- The ability to travel up to 50% globally
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k)
- Dynamic sales role -- technological innovation is at the core of our business
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, software architects, researchers, programmers and professionals