Swift Navigation is looking for a Senior GNSS Positioning Algorithm engineer to join its world leading estimation team. We are a small close-knit team that is working to develop the next generation of GNSS positioning algorithms to enable high precision positioning in the mass market.
The Ideal candidate would have a passion for positioning technologies and experience working in C++ for the development and commercialization of GNSS positioning algorithms. A higher level degree and 2+ years experience working with high precision technologies such as RTK, Network RTK, PPP or sensor fusion algorithms would be a plus.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Implementation of GNSS positioning algorithms in a C++ framework on an embedded system
- Development, prototyping and testing of new GNSS positioning algorithms to address product needs
- Work with product management to develop solutions to address customer needs
- Maintain and support existing high precision products
- Code Review and collaborate with team members to ensure the quality of overall code development.
Swift Navigation, Inc. was founded in 2012 to make GPS positioning technology more accurate and affordable. Its GPS and GNSS positioning products are available a fraction of the price of the competition and deliver 100 times better accuracy than the GPS in a cell phone. Swift Navigation’s technology benefits a multitude of industries and applications—including autonomous vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), precision agriculture, robotics, surveying and space. With its innovation and technology honored by Inc.’s 2016 and Forbes 2017 30 Under 30 lists, Swift Navigation is enabling a world where fields farm themselves, drones fly safely and autonomous transportation can take you home.
We are located in San Francisco, close to public transportation and are well financed. Swift offers unlimited vacation days, competitive salary and benefits, 401(k), a casual office environment, hackathons and tech talks to push the professional growth of all or employees. Come join us!