Seriforge is looking for an experienced Engineering Project Manager able to manage a diverse portfolio of mechanical, electrical and software engineering projects. We are looking for leaders who are solid in Project Management fundamentals, and effectively apply appropriate methods and processes to ensure success. Ideal candidates must be energized and upbeat with outstanding communication and inter-personal skills.
- Oversee and deliver multiple concurrent projects, varying in size, scope, and complexity.
- Oversee process for identifying and documenting project scope, requirements, milestones, deliverables, tasks, schedules, resources, risks, issues, progress and reports.
- Ensure all activities, from initial planning and requirements sessions, to meetings and reviews, through final delivery are identified, tracked, and executed effectively.
- Be the “go to” person for project details and up to date status.
- Proactively work with teams and management to discover and mitigate project risks, before they become critical issues.
- Identify and report issues, conflicts and problems early, and with full candor.
- Deploy and maintain online collaboration and task tracking tools. Work with all team members to ensure effective engagement and active participation in the project management process.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management experience in an engineering environment
- Knowledgeable in various project methodologies (waterfall, agile, etc.) and knowing when and how to apply them
- Fluency in Project Management tools, such as MSProject, as well as online task tracking and collaboration systems
- Thorough understanding of engineering design and development processes
- Adept at working with cross-functional teams including Mechanical, Electrical and Software Engineers.
- Experience in industrial machine design, factory automation, or robotics is a plus
- Embrace collaboration, rapid iteration and continuous improvement
- Ability to identify and champion opportunities for process and procedural improvements
- Eager to work in a small company startup environment on a variety of challenging projects
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Ability to balance competing demands and shifting priorities
- Strong organizational and dynamic leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Industry competitive compensation, equity and benefits
- To apply, please send your resume