At Dishcraft Robotics, our mission is to build things that matter. We are a venture-backed Bay Area start-up that is revolutionizing robotics for commercial kitchens with computer vision, machine learning, and innovative mechanical design. Come join our talented team of technologists and business people as we create advanced machines in an industry that touches everyone.
First and foremost, we value people, intellectual engagement, and transparent communication. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled technical writer to own creation of hardware/software system documentation of a robotic system for TUV certification.
About the role:
- Responsible for working across engineering functions and regulatory consultants to gather information to inform system manuals.
- Responsible for drafting, revising and maintaining user manuals, cleaning manuals, maintenance manuals
- Responsible for creation of system labeling in compliance with specified regulations and guidelines
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining documents for easy cross-functional reviews and collaboration
- Experience with hardware documentation including user’s guides, installation Instructions for capital equipment, maintenance manuals, cleaning manuals
- Familiar with TUV and UL standards
- Familiar with ISO iconography
- 5+ years experience in technical documentation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Graphic design, including photography, line drawings, device block diagrams, process flow diagrams, exploded parts diagrams, and electrical diagrams.
- Detail oriented; resourceful; problem solver; proactive; responsive; hands-on
- Motivated team player
- Software: Google docs and drive, Adobe creative suite, E-drawings, PDM Works, SolidWorks
Dishcraft Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.