- Learn about how our business works and develop a list of potential partners
- Identify partners' incentives and get introductions
- Navigate organizations to decision makers and make our pitch
- Negotiate the partnership and close the deals
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business or related field; MBA is a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant experience managing business development deals, from sourcing to closing
- Demonstrated experience communicating and managing issues to resolution
- Creative. Positive. Ambitious. Self-starter. Tenacious.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Headquartered in San Francisco, close to public transportation we are well financed. Swift offers unlimited vacation days, competitive salary and benefits, 401(k), a casual office environment, frequent catered lunches, hackathons and tech talks aiding one's professional growth in all our employees. Come join us!