Swift Navigation is looking for an outstanding embedded hardware engineer to work on the core of our GPS receiver technology. You will be working with a small team to push the state of the art in satellite navigation technology, making high accuracy positioning ubiquitous and easy to use across a wide variety of industries and applications in unmanned aerial vehicles, robotics and autonomous transportation. Your focus will be the electronics engineering development (electronics / PCB design, design validation, and production) of our next generation receivers from prototyping through testing, verification and release. For this position 3 or more years of previous industry experience are required.
Candidates should have skills and experience with:
- Electronics design - schematics and PCB layout
- Electronics design validation testing
- Electronics manufacturing
- Altium Designer
Strong candidates will also possess skills in one or more of:
- C / microcontroller programming
- FPGA experience, VHDL or Verilog
- RF Electronics
- High Speed Digital Electronics
- RTOS experience (FreeRTOS, ChibiOS, etc)
- Scripting (Python, Bash, etc)
- Digital Signal Processing
- Flexible vacation, competitive salary, employer covered health insurance, 401(k).
- Fully stocked kitchen, weekly catered lunches and tech-talks, free gym membership.
- Dynamic engineering role -- technological innovation is at the core of our business.
- Growth and learning opportunities from a startup environment include working closely with an international team of scientists, engineers, platform architects, programmers and professionals.
Swift Navigation is a diverse and inclusive team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status, or other defining characteristics.
Swift Navigation, Inc. was founded in 2012 to make GPS positioning technology more accurate and affordable. Its GPS and GNSS positioning products are available a fraction of the price of the competition and deliver 100 times better accuracy than the GPS in a cell phone. Swift Navigation’s technology benefits a multitude of industries and applications—including autonomous vehicles, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), precision agriculture, robotics, surveying and space. With its innovation and technology honored by Inc.’s 2016 and Forbes 2017 30 Under 30 lists, Swift Navigation is enabling a world where fields farm themselves, drones fly safely and autonomous transportation can take you home.