Airware Product and Cloud Development team is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible of new solutions and service delivery with external partners. This will be achieved through the application and management of appropriate resources, processes and technologies to achieve an agreed business outcome, within the agreed parameters of time, cost and quality / scope. You will have to:
- Clearly understand and document customer requirements
- Maintain regular communication with both the customer and internal teams
- Constantly manage customer’s expectations (during the project or during production, in critical situations)
- Compile additional customer requests and weigh them
- Manage resource planning and forecast updates
- Prepare and lead project committees
- Track the development of the product from start to end in close collaboration with the Technology team to ensure fast delivery
- Validate of the final delivery
- Identify risks, gaps, and opportunities, ensure communication with other teams and customers to drive resolution
- Close down of the project: engagement compliance, personal performance reviews, project lessons learned and harvesting of reusable collateral (i.e. improved propositions, updated processes, reusable modules)
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful deployments of new solutions.
- 2+ years’ experience in a tech company, on the same role
- Proven project management experience with successful outcomes
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Familiar with multi-tier applications, microservices and cloud computing (AWS)
- Familiar with data-science and machine learning
- Willing to travel and to spend period of time away on Client sites (USA, Japan…)
- Fluency in English and French
- Both a strong technical culture and a deep appreciation for customer-centricity.
Airware offers complete enterprise drone solutions built on the industry's most comprehensive hardware, software, and cloud services platform. Airware's leading set of technologies enables enterprises to plan, fly, and analyze aerial data to drive business outcomes including operational cost savings, enhanced worker safety, and improved decision making. Airware has built a cross-disciplinary team of experts in aerospace, robotics, geospatial, hardware, software, and cloud. Founded in 2011, Airware has raised more than $90 million to date from investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Next World Capital, First Round Capital, Google Ventures, GE Ventures, and Intel Capital. Airware is headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a European HQ in Paris, France.