At Dishcraft Robotics, our mission is to revolutionize the commercial kitchen industry with robotics. We are a venture-backed Bay Area startup that is innovating with robotics, computer vision, machine learning, and mechanical design. Come join our talented team of technologists and business people as we create advanced machines in an industry that touches everyone.
First and foremost, we value people, intellectual engagement, and transparent communication. We are looking for a highly motivated and intellectually curious AI Scientist to join the Dishcraft Robotics Artificial Intelligence team.
About The Role
- Research, prototype, and build solutions to robotic perception and manipulation problems in complex, dynamic environments
- Prototype and develop specifications for data collection and annotation
- Collaborate closely with software engineers to deploy models to production
- Analyze experimental data and communicate the findings cross-functionally
- Constantly stay up to date with the latest research advances and current best practices
- MS/PhD in computer vision or machine learning, or equivalent experience
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals and best practices of machine learning and deep learning
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience in predictive modeling, machine learning, deep learning, and optimization algorithms
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience with data science tools like numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, pandas
- Understanding of commercial software development best practices like version control, unit testing, and documentation
- Experience with computer vision libraries like OpenCV or PCL is a plus
- Experience with 3D geometric computer vision is a plus
- Experience with sensor fusion is a plus
- Experience with GPU programming is a plus
Dishcraft Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristics protected by law.